Website and communication material such as online modules are necessaries for all participants to easily understand the overal goal of the project and get access to additional information loaded on the website. The workshop will promote the understanding on the biodiversity conservation and sustainable environment through the success of the Master curriculum and the PhD programme following and intensive research on biodiversity in the Mekong basin would support the conservation of biodiversity in the region. The exchange of information on the project outcomes is essential between the academia, scientific journals, and all stakeholders, and this will be done by holding a final CONSEA symposium.
Activited planned :
- 1. Creating a website and communication material (leaflets)
- 2. Disseminating all modules on innovative teaching methods
- 3. Organizing regional workshop regarding “the challenges of teaching biodiversity and future research – results of the project”.
- 4. Holding a final symposium on “Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Environment in the Mekong Basin – future challenges”.
- 5. Publishing the symposium’s proceedings, to be distributed on a wide scale.